Friday, April 24, 2015

Jack, The American Ghost

Is it worth a read?
Well...So far yes it's worth a read but in the 4 first chapters of this webtoon you may become scared this webtoon is obviously horror so...beware.
Right now I'm still not done reading it (Actually I'm reading while I'm doing this) If you want any review about this webtoon...then keep reading. When I first read this it was really very exciting. The only thing I find exciting in the first chapter was the "Ghosts" which were drawn pretty good and creepy (it didn't scare me much). Right now I'm actually excited about the developing romance between Jack and Go-Eun ...which where I am now...the first one who fell in love is Jack...I think well he's the first one that STARTED to fall in love...I really want to spoil you but I won't I want you to read it yourself you can read it at Tapastic, Mangahere, Mangafox, Mangatown

No comments:

Post a Comment