Friday, April 10, 2015

Webtoon: Holy Alice

Is it worth a read or not?
Yep.It's worth a read...the update may be kind of slow but (I think) once you read it you can't stop well that's what happened to me.The reason why this is webtoon is worth a read is because: Good Art,Nice Story and if you're into romance or maybe you don't want a webtoon/manga that the romance is (so) slow to develop then this webtoon is perfect for you! I was having doubts when I decided to read this because judging from the cover it's like the (blond) girl is in love with the (blond) boy but the boy does love her back...and I'm just kind of tired from that kind of stories but in the end. I activated my YOLO mode and after a few minutes I was so happy that I read this. Now enough with this just read it already I recommend reading it in Mangafox and you can read the original in Tapastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment