Saturday, April 25, 2015

Cheese in The Trap

Is it worth a read?
Well...Yeah in the early chapters it's worth a read (In my opinion) this webtoon is really good and all but (for me) the excitement came to an end when Yoo Jung and Sul became a couple...which is in Book 2...So if you're still fine after that "excitement" then keep reading 'cause it's really good...the only reason why I kept reading this series is because I want to see if Bek In Ho will fall in love with Sul and it seems like it's gonna happen in Book 3. At first this is really boring but as you get more further it gets more intense which is great. The characters are really unique like: Sul and Bek In Ho
I don't find Yoo Jung's character that unique (Sorry) because I already seen so many characters that pretend to be good and all then in the inside they're really deceiving or something like that. Actually I don't know who's the Male Yandere (They said there was a Yandere) Well I found one but it was "Stalker Type" which is "nah" but I think there were times where Yoo Jung became or looks like a Yandere.

No comments:

Post a Comment