Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Devil That Can't Fly

Is it worth a read?
 Well...yeah there's...umm...I'm not sure if....well for sure there's romance but...I can't remember if there are "romance" parts right now...Oh...there are some parts where you'll have to tolerate the art...don't worry the art is not that bad...well it's not in "not that bad" it's in average.
This may contain spoilers so beware:
 When I first read this manhwa/webtoon I was kinda discouraged in the art but I still kept going and I don't know the reason why?
Well I was glad I kept going...I just love how the devil is like "Daughter,Daughter" to the Female Lead
and this is just a guess but I think the Devil has a one-sided feelings for the Female Lead and I get the feeling that The Devil (CL...sorry I forgot to give his name) is acting different around his "daughter" and where he came from...just a guess though.

Well if you like clingy male leads (I think his clingy) then give this one a try


No comments:

Post a Comment